Members: 0
Page Views:
Today: 1344
Total: 8567157

Toggle Content Movie Trailers

Toggle Content Friends & Links

Community Forums
My Pastime Hobby
Submit your Portfolios of Hobbies here. Miniatures, Figurines, Photography ect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexPastime Hobbies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kombat_kanan
Official Member
Official Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject: My Pastime Hobby Reply with quote

This is my hobby since 8 years back.

The lineups (left to right):
1. Fina FAW-655: China made. This is my first and most treasured guitar. Has been with me for 8 yrs. Been subjected to overuse in the early years. Learned to play with this guitar. Kira mcm sama2 naik la ni.
2. Taylor Big Baby: Entry level Mexican made Taylor. No introduction necessary for acoustic lovers. Solid sitka spruce top. Bright sounding, extremely playable.
3. Fender Stratocaster: No introduction necessary at all. Japan made '02, remake of Classic Series 70's. Ash body, big headstock, maple fretboard. All original, even the pickups and wiring are still standard and untouched.
4. Custom Classical: Bought this one in Ho Chi Minh City from a renowned luthier. Went and met him personally with a little chat before deciding to buy this one. Very cheap price (USD 100++) for the fact that it is a solid top. Brilliant sound, and perfect neck setup for me.

On the floor is my practice amp. Don't have any gadget, as I am more inclined towards acoustics.
highwaystar
MB Official
MB Official

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: My Pastime Hobby Reply with quote

wow tha best Smile strats made me drool Smile

.com Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: My Pastime Hobby Reply with quote

kombat.....

seat oso for sale ka?? he...he....he....
kombat_kanan
Official Member
Official Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: My Pastime Hobby Reply with quote

highwaystar: fender man are you? hehe
lanjbb: if i sell my the seats my guitars wont have nice place to rest maa.. hehe.. those are just normal E30 seats. no value one. mtech seats are 10 times more comfortable and accommodating. hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page     Forum IndexPastime Hobbies All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: